你水晶似的明眸向我说:
They say to me, your eyes, clear as crystal:
“我对你有什么好处,奇怪的爱人?”
"For you, bizarre lover, what is my merit then?"
——乖些,别作声;一切都使我的心
— Be charming and be still! My heart, which all things irk,
激怒,除了原始野兽的真诚;
Except the candor of the animals of old,
它不愿向你袒示它阴暗的秘密,
Does not wish to reveal its black secret to you,
一手招我沉睡的摇篮人;
Whose lulling hands invite me to long sleep,
也不愿给你看它的火焰写成的经历,
Nor its somber legend written with flame.
我恨热情,智慧又令我疲病不振;
I hate passion; intelligence makes me suffer!
我们默默地相爱吧。暗淡的、潜伏的爱情,
Let us love each other sweetly. Tenebrous Love,
在它的岗位上张着命运的弓,
Ambushed in his shelter, stretches his fatal bow.
我知道它古老的兵库里那些武器:
I know all the weapons of his old arsenal:
罪恶、恐怖和疯狂!——-呵,苍白的雏菊!
Crime, horror, and madness! — pale marguerite!
你不也如我是一轮秋阳,
Are you not, like me, an autumnal sun,
呵,我如此纯洁,如此无情的玛格丽?
O my Marguerite, so white and so cold?