你水晶似的明眸向我说:
They ask me— thy crystalline eyes, so acute,
“我对你有什么好处,奇怪的爱人?”
"Odd lover why am I to thee so dear?"
——乖些,别作声;一切都使我的心
Be sweet and keep silent, my heart, which is sear,
激怒,除了原始野兽的真诚;
For all, save the rude and untutored brute,
它不愿向你袒示它阴暗的秘密,
Is loth its infernal depths to reveal,
一手招我沉睡的摇篮人;
And its dissolute motto engraven with fire,
也不愿给你看它的火焰写成的经历,
Oh charmer! whose arms endless slumber inspire!
我恨热情,智慧又令我疲病不振;
I abominate passion and wit makes me ill.
我们默默地相爱吧。暗淡的、潜伏的爱情,
So let us love gently. Within his retreat,
在它的岗位上张着命运的弓,
Foreboding, Love seeks for his arrows a prey,
我知道它古老的兵库里那些武器:
I know all the arms of his battle array.
罪恶、恐怖和疯狂!——-呵,苍白的雏菊!
Delirium and loathing O pale Marguerite!
你不也如我是一轮秋阳,
Like me, art thou not an autumnal ray,
呵,我如此纯洁,如此无情的玛格丽?
Alas my so white, my so cold Marguerite