秋日十四行诗得一忘二 译

Autumn SonnetWilliam F. Aggeler 译


你的眸子,它们向我垂问,明澈如水晶:
They say to me, your eyes, clear as crystal:
“于你,奇特的情人,我有何可取?”
"For you, bizarre lover, what is my merit then?"
——迷人的,别出声!我心如此不宁,
— Be charming and be still! My heart, which all things irk,
只有那远古动物的直率才能将它安抚,
Except the candor of the animals of old,

它不愿对你揭示其地狱般的秘密,
Does not wish to reveal its black secret to you,
她那双手的摇篮诱哄我堕入长眠,
Whose lulling hands invite me to long sleep,
也不想描述那烈焰写成的黑色传奇。
Nor its somber legend written with flame.
我憎恨激情,才智又令我痛苦不堪。
I hate passion; intelligence makes me suffer!

愿我们爱得温柔,而爱神隐匿于目,
Let us love each other sweetly. Tenebrous Love,
在他阴森的哨所,张起致命的弓,
Ambushed in his shelter, stretches his fatal bow.
可我对他古老武库的一切都了然于胸:
I know all the weapons of his old arsenal:

罪恶、恐惧与疯狂!——啊,我苍白的雏菊!
Crime, horror, and madness! — pale marguerite!
你不也如我一样,进入残秋的太阳,
Are you not, like me, an autumnal sun,
哦,玛甘蕾,我的花儿,白洁而冰冷?
O my Marguerite, so white and so cold?


添加译本