Autumn Song西里尔·斯科特 译

秋日十四行诗得一忘二 译


They ask me— thy crystalline eyes, so acute,
你的眸子,它们向我垂问,明澈如水晶:
"Odd lover why am I to thee so dear?"
“于你,奇特的情人,我有何可取?”
Be sweet and keep silent, my heart, which is sear,
——迷人的,别出声!我心如此不宁,
For all, save the rude and untutored brute,
只有那远古动物的直率才能将它安抚,

Is loth its infernal depths to reveal,
它不愿对你揭示其地狱般的秘密,
And its dissolute motto engraven with fire,
她那双手的摇篮诱哄我堕入长眠,
Oh charmer! whose arms endless slumber inspire!
也不想描述那烈焰写成的黑色传奇。
I abominate passion and wit makes me ill.
我憎恨激情,才智又令我痛苦不堪。

So let us love gently. Within his retreat,
愿我们爱得温柔,而爱神隐匿于目,
Foreboding, Love seeks for his arrows a prey,
在他阴森的哨所,张起致命的弓,
I know all the arms of his battle array.
可我对他古老武库的一切都了然于胸:

Delirium and loathing O pale Marguerite!
罪恶、恐惧与疯狂!——啊,我苍白的雏菊!
Like me, art thou not an autumnal ray,
你不也如我一样,进入残秋的太阳,
Alas my so white, my so cold Marguerite
哦,玛甘蕾,我的花儿,白洁而冰冷?


添加译本