仰望这些星辰,我知道得非常清晰
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
为了所有它们挂念的,我能下到地狱,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
但在至少可说是冷漠的地球。
But on earth indifference is the least
我们不得不惧怕人,或是野兽。
We have to dread from man or beast.
我们如何像那群星燃烧
How should we like it were stars to burn
带着为我们的激情我们所无以回报?
With a passion for us we could not return?
情义相称如若
If equal affection cannot be,
不能,让我做那爱得更多的一个。
Let the more loving one be me.
正如我所想,我是那些
Admirer as I think I am
压根不在乎的星辰的仰慕者。
Of stars that do not give a damn,
我不能,现在看着它们,
I cannot, now I see them, say
说我整天疯狂地想念一个人。
I missed one terribly all day.
如果全部星辰都消失,或死去,
Were all stars to disappear or die,
我应学会去看一个空无的天际
I should learn to look at an empty sky
感知它全然黑暗的庄严,
And feel its total dark sublime,
哪怕这会需要我花一点时间。
Though this might take me a little time.