The Heart Of The Woman Analysis威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

姑娘的心吕志鲁 译


O what to me the little room
啊,虽然充满祈祷和舒适,
That was brimmed up with prayer and rest;
可那间小屋于我何用?
He bade me out into the gloom,
他请我到外面的昏暗中去,
And my breast lies upon his breast.
我的胸紧贴着他的胸。

O what to me my mother's care,
啊,虽然房子里安全温暖,
The house where I was safe and warm;
可妈妈的关爱于我何用?
The shadowy blossom of my hair
我的秀发如花朵绽放,
Will hide us from the bitter storm.
它将为我们遮雨挡风。

O hiding hair and dewy eyes,
我已将生死置之度外,
I am no more with life and death,
眼珠晶莹,发丝蓬松,
My heart upon his warm heart lies,
我们俩心心相印,
My breath is mixed into his breath.
我们俩息息相通。


添加译本