姑娘的心吕志鲁 译

The Heart Of The Woman Analysis威廉·巴特勒·叶芝


啊,虽然充满祈祷和舒适,
O what to me the little room
可那间小屋于我何用?
That was brimmed up with prayer and rest;
他请我到外面的昏暗中去,
He bade me out into the gloom,
我的胸紧贴着他的胸。
And my breast lies upon his breast.

啊,虽然房子里安全温暖,
O what to me my mother's care,
可妈妈的关爱于我何用?
The house where I was safe and warm;
我的秀发如花朵绽放,
The shadowy blossom of my hair
它将为我们遮雨挡风。
Will hide us from the bitter storm.

我已将生死置之度外,
O hiding hair and dewy eyes,
眼珠晶莹,发丝蓬松,
I am no more with life and death,
我们俩心心相印,
My heart upon his warm heart lies,
我们俩息息相通。
My breath is mixed into his breath.


添加译本