纪念日流马 译

Anniversary弗罗斯特·甘德


不,不要知道,永远,
Not, not to be known, always,
永远不要让我的伤口知道,
not always to be known by my wounds,

我埋下忧郁的幼虫
I buried melancholy’s larvae
跟着你。暮色一般
and followed you. Gathered

把自己收拢
myself like dusk
在你黑色郁金香的乳头(郁金香,郁金香)。
to the black tulips of your nipples. (Tulips, tulips).

整整七天,我们锁上门,
For seven days we locked the door,
用鸟的鲜血擦洗房间。
we scoured the room with bird’s blood.

只一小会儿,
And for a little while
在你绮丽的锁骨间,
in the hollow where your throat rose

喉咙升起后的凹陷里(升起,升起),
from between your splendid clavicles (rose, rose),
我们唯一的对手只是音乐,
our only rival was music,

那台骨白色钢琴。
the piano of bone-whiteness. 
光没有变得更暗,
Nor did the light subside,

只是更深地收缩,
But deepeningly contracted.
勾显原初的轮廓。
The rawness of the looking.

颤抖。
The quiver.


添加译本