自从你离开,我总是在想你。
Since you left me, I think always of you.
当我闭上眼,你的容颜就会浮现......
When I close my eyes, I see your image…
那么近,那么真,就好像
So near in lifelike beauty, as if no space,
没有城市和空间将我们隔开。
No cities, could part us.
你轻轻,轻轻地走进房间.....
In the gentle light of my candle
在我柔和的烛光前
You step so softly, softly into my room…
孩童般的微笑,泛起在你的唇边。
A gentle, childlike smile soaring around your lips.
于是我的手温柔地安放于你的身。
Then, tenderly, I place my hands upon your body.
于是我深深地吻你红润柔软的唇。
Then, fervently, kiss your soft, red mouth
于是我默默向你倾诉最后的事。
Then, in silence, tell you my latest news.
于是我完全融入你,你也融入了我。
Then, I shall be entirely yours and you, mine.
于是没有什么再让我们忧伤,或分离。
Then, nothing more can disturb us, no longer part us,
因为我们是一种爱,一个灵魂和一朵云。
Because we are one love, one soul, one cloud.
是两束光,在同一片天空下闪耀。
Two lights that burn in a single heaven,
是同一株树,同一颗星,同一阵晚风
A tree, a star, the balmy breeze at evening.
于是我们变得纯净而智慧
Then, without sin, we are wise;
也不再有什么时间和空间
Then, there is neither space nor time;
于是我们就这样盈满甜蜜,
Then, we soar, so sweetly fulfilled, gently
安静地漂浮
Through the primeval boundlessness of God.
在上帝源初的永恒和无限。