To The Distant FriendDavid William Paley 译

致远方的你游志诚 译


Since you left me, I think always of you.
自从你离开,我总是在想你。
When I close my eyes, I see your image…
当我闭上眼,你的容颜就会浮现......
So near in lifelike beauty, as if no space,
那么近,那么真,就好像
No cities, could part us.
没有城市和空间将我们隔开。
In the gentle light of my candle
你轻轻,轻轻地走进房间.....
You step so softly, softly into my room…
在我柔和的烛光前
A gentle, childlike smile soaring around your lips.
孩童般的微笑,泛起在你的唇边。

Then, tenderly, I place my hands upon your body.
于是我的手温柔地安放于你的身。
Then, fervently, kiss your soft, red mouth
于是我深深地吻你红润柔软的唇。
Then, in silence, tell you my latest news.
于是我默默向你倾诉最后的事。
Then, I shall be entirely yours and you, mine.
于是我完全融入你,你也融入了我。
Then, nothing more can disturb us, no longer part us,
于是没有什么再让我们忧伤,或分离。
Because we are one love, one soul, one cloud.
因为我们是一种爱,一个灵魂和一朵云。
Two lights that burn in a single heaven,
是两束光,在同一片天空下闪耀。
A tree, a star, the balmy breeze at evening.
是同一株树,同一颗星,同一阵晚风

Then, without sin, we are wise;
于是我们变得纯净而智慧
Then, there is neither space nor time;
也不再有什么时间和空间
Then, we soar, so sweetly fulfilled, gently
于是我们就这样盈满甜蜜,
Through the primeval boundlessness of God.
安静地漂浮
在上帝源初的永恒和无限。


添加译本