你伤害了我的感情
You hurt my feelings
我对树说。你完全没有问
I say to the trees. You never
我是如何对早餐的墨西哥卷饼低语,
ask me how I am I whisper
在不讲究但是决绝的一咬之前。
to the breakfast taco, before
我想你,我在陌生院子里面和椅子对峙,
an indelicate but determined bite.
你的有力+愚昧的胳膊。你的有罪-粗壮的腿。
I miss you, I confront
the chair in the stranger’s yard.
你为什么不( )我,我把绿色的丝带
Your strong + silly arms. Your sin-sturdy legs.
绣在黄色的打折T恤上 (开玩笑啦,我并不这么做。
我只是买香蕉和牙膏)。哦,
Why don’t you me I embroider
这是你想去的地方吗?我对着我的
in green thread onto a yellow t-shirt
汽车嘀咕,它有一个秘密的名字。
on sale (jk I don’t do that. I pur-
chase bananas and toothpaste). Oh,
你能听见我吗?我在对
is this where you go? I murmur
停车位发出沉默的手语。树木并不
to my car, who has a secret name.
回答;它们是树木
知道少说为妙。
Can you hear me? I gesture
mutely to the parking lot. The trees
do not answer; they’re trees,
and know better.