月亮决心停在偷窥者的位置
The moon assumes her voyeuristic perch
要找到我内心中的骚动,从感官中释放
to find the rut of me, releashed from sense,
没有聚焦,只遵从你的设计。
devoid of focus ’cept by your design.
我的字典里从来没有“规则”二字。
I never thought restraint would be my thing.
然后是你:渗透出我的逻辑的小洞,
Then you: the hole from which my logic seeps,
它约束了我心灵不断吞咽的歌声,
who bucks my mind’s incessant swallowsong
并轻松地锚定了演讲者挣扎的抒情,
& pins the speaker’s squirming lyric down
你引诱出一场可以被度量的的洪水,
with ease. You coax a measured flood, decide
决定我呼吸的散播,你知道你的位置——
the scatter of my breath & know your place—
跨在八月的炎热上,你的指关节紧扣
astride the August heat, your knuckles tight
我们相互的百无禁忌,一个品红色的口球——
around a bratty vers, a fuschia gag:
你让我神经质的尾部平静,
you quiet my neurotic ass, can still
让我头骨下面吵闹的嘀咕停止。
the loudness murmuring beneath my skull.
完结吧。不需要更多的语言。
Be done. There’s nothing more to say.