夏天就是这样猎杀我的:
It was the way summer hunted me:
一系列的指令
a sequence of instructions
藏在花的褶皱中。
in the folds of a flower.
我怎么解释太阳的仇恨。
How do I explain the hatred of the sun,
活着的可怕奇迹?
the terrible wonder of being alive?
去他妈的鸟。我望向
Fuck the fucking birds. I looked
天空,想要加入风暴。我想象不到
to the sky to join the storms. I couldn’t
你,迅如闪电
have imagined you, swift as the lightning
我用手指划出一首歌的痕迹
I traced with my finger, a song scratched
变成一个背影。我为不知道而痛心。
into a back. I ached with the not-knowing.
在母亲节那天,我跪下来祈求
On Mother’s Day I knelt and begged
能够帮助我的东西。那是上帝吗?
for something to help me. Is that God?
我在精神病院
I played “Here Comes the Sun”
演奏《太阳来了》,大家
in the psych ward and everyone
看着我摇头:这个
watched as I shook. This
不是真的,我说。太阳
is not true, I said. The sun
早就在这里了。希望轻微得
is already here. Hope was slight
如同一根睫毛。天空多么干净
as an eyelash. How clean the sky—
一朵冒充脊梁的云。
a cloud that posed as a spine.
没有容器
There was no container
装得下我的绝望。在你的脸上,我看到
for my despair. In your face I saw
一系列指令。
a sequence of instructions.
你碰我的时候,我说出了
When you touched me, I named
未来的名字:就在此地。保持活着。
the future: Be here. Stay living.
我曾经跑过一次。我告诉过你吗,
I was running once. Did I tell you
我怎么会哭成那样?我看到一只狐狸——
how I wept like that? I saw a fox—
我的生活被一个个小把戏捆绑。过去
my life bound into tricks. The past
就是过去就是过去。一个想法冒出来
is the past is the past. An idea grown
以显而易见的名义。爱人
in the name of the obvious. How
如何形同陌路,
a beloved becomes a stranger
陌生人又如何成了爱人。
and a stranger becomes a beloved.
我可以讨厌真实的东西,厚重的
I can hate what is true, the thick beauty
美。我总是属于死去的那些:
of it. I am always in the school of the dead:
一个括号,一段旁白,一次重新排序。
a bracket, an aside, a reordering.
我告诉你,语言总是失败的。
I tell you language is always a failure,
一根等待拨动的弦。一首歌
a string waiting to be plucked. A song
你爱它却不能理解。
you love and cannot resolve.
断裂和狂喜
What’s the difference between
有什么区别?没区别。
rupture and rapture? Not even salt.