Suliko佚名 译

苏丽珂孙维善 译


'In vain I sought my loved one's grave;
为了寻找爱人坟墓,
Despair plunged me in deepest woe.
天涯海角我都走遍。
Overwhelmed with bursting sobs I cried:
但我只有伤心哭泣—
O where are you, my Suliko?'
我亲爱的你在哪里?

In solitude upon a bush
丛林里面有棵玫瑰,
A rose In loveliness did grow;
霞光般的放光辉。
With downcast eyes I softly asked:
我激动地问那玫瑰:
'Isn't that you, O Suliko?'
我的爱人可是你?

The flower trembled in assent
夜莺站在树枝上歌唱,
As low it bent its lovely bead;
夜莺夜莺我问你:
Upon its blushing cheek there shone
你这唱的动人的小鸟儿,
Tears that the morning skies had shed.
我期望的可是你?

Midst rustling leaves a nightingale
夜莺一面动人地歌唱,
Was singing to the rose below;
一面低下头思量。
I hailed the bird and gently asked:
好像是在温柔地回答:
'Isn't that you, O Suliko?'
你猜对了正是我!

The songster fluttered nearer to
听到夜莺的确认,
The rose, and on it pressed a kiss;
我羞愧地弯下了腰。
Disburdening its soul in song
露水和圣歌里的珍珠,
That breathed of ecstasy and bliss.
如眼泪般洒落。

A twinkling star shed shimmering light
星光照耀着我们,
Upon me in a silver glow;
她也面露喜色,
I turned to it, and whispered low;
我激动地问她:
'Isn't that you, O Suliko?'
我的爱人可是你?

As I gazed on the star that shone
她再次眨着眼确认,
In light that glimmered bright and clear
她的神色早已说明,
A gentle breeze came passing by
她在我的耳畔低语,
And stopped to whisper in my ear.
风儿使我们相近。

'What thou dost seek is found at last.
这就是我一天的追寻,
Henceforth your heart but calm will know;
得到结果快快休息。
The night will bring you sweet repose.
享受完这美好的一天,
And lay will chase away your woe.
一起度过美好的一夜!

'Your Suliko was changed into
这引起我的注意:
A nightingale, a star and rose;
星辰、玫瑰、夜莺,
Your souls that true love bound as one
你们结合起来,
To realms divine in heavens rose.'
只因你们爱着这国家。

I seek no more my loved one's grave,
我不会再去求索,
No more do I in sorrow weep,
求索爱人的坟茔。
The world no longer hears me sigh;
我不再习惯这国家,
Nor sees me drowned in anguish deep.
我不会再流下泪水!

None can express the bliss I feel
我聆听夜莺的歌唱
To hear the nightingale from far,
我细嗅玫瑰的芳香,
To breathe the essence of the rose;
我举头凝望星辰,
And gaze upon the shining star.
这化境难以言喻!

My bosom throbs once more in joy;
生活再次有了意义!
No more am I oppressed by woe;
不论白昼还是黑影。
I seek no tomb, for now I see
我也未曾失去,我的爱人
Thy dwellings three, my Suliko!'
我将时时回想你,我知你在哪安息。


添加译本