洋葱摇篮曲Silva 译

Lullaby of the Onion罗伯特·布莱 译

(献给他的儿子,缘起是收到一封妻子的来信,妻子在信中对他说道,除了面包没什么可吃的了:还有洋葱。)


洋葱是霜
The onion is frost
稠密且可怜。
shut in and poor.
你的白天和
Frost of your days
我的夜晚的霜。
and of my nights.
饥饿和洋葱,
Hunger and onion,
黑冰和霜
black ice and frost
巨大而圆润。
large and round.

我的孩子在
My little boy
饥饿的摇篮里。
was in hunger's cradle.
带着洋葱的血液
He was nursed
嗷嗷待哺。
on onion blood.
但你的血液,
But your blood
被糖粒,洋葱
is frosted with sugar,
和饥饿覆盖。
onion and hunger.

褐色女子
A dark woman
在月光中溶解
dissolved in moonlight
在摇篮之上
pours herself thread by thread
缓慢且持续溢出。
into the cradle.
笑笑,孩子,
Laugh, son,
我会为你带来月亮
you can swallow the moon
在必要的时候。
when you want to.

我家乡的云雀
Lark of my house,
你多笑笑。
keep laughing.
你眼中的微笑
The laughter in your eyes
是世界之光。
is the light of the world.
你多笑笑
Laugh so much
让我的灵魂听见你
that my soul, hearing you,
打碎空间。
will beat in space.

你的微笑让我自由
Your laughter frees me,
给我翅膀。
gives me wings.
驱散我的孤独,
It sweeps away my loneliness,
将我从狱中拖走。
knocks down my cell.
飞翔的嘴唇,
Mouth that flies,
你嘴唇上的心脏
heart that turns
闪闪发光。
to lightning on your lips.

你的微笑是
Your laughter is
最武威的剑,
the sharpest sword,
是花儿和云雀
conqueror of flowers
的征服者
and larks.
太阳的敌人。
Rival of the sun.
我的骨髓
Future of my bones
和爱情的前程。
and of my love.

摆动的肉体,
The flesh fluttering,
冲动的眼睑,
the sudden eyelid,
生活从未
and the baby is rosier
如此鲜艳。
than ever.
多少朱顶雀
How many linnets
从你的身体
take off, wings fluttering,
开始起飞和振翅!
from your body!

我在儿时醒来:
I woke up from childhood:
你永远不要醒来。
don't you wake up.
悲伤带走嘴巴:
I have to frown:
你永远要笑。
always laugh.
永远在摇篮中,
Keep to your cradle,
捍卫笑容
defending laughter
一点一滴。
feather by feather.

飞行如此广泛
Yours is a flight so high,
如此延展,
so wide
而你的肉体就是
that your body is a sky
刚刚降临的天空。
newly born.
假如我能够
If only I could climb
回到你飞行
to the origin
的起点!
of your flight!

到了第八个月你笑
Eight months old you laugh
伴着五朵柑橘花。
with five orange blossoms.
还有五种细微
With five little
的残暴。
ferocities.
五颗牙齿在笑
With five teeth
就像五朵稚嫩的
like five young
茉莉花。
jasmine blossoms.

当你感到牙齿
They will be the frontier
像武器的时候,
of tomorrow's kisses
明天就将是
when you feel your teeth
亲吻的界限。
as weapons,
你感到一堆火
when you feel a flame
从牙齿底部蹿升
running toward your gums
寻找中央的位置。
driving toward the centre.

孩子在胸口的
Fly away, son, on the double
两个月亮上飞行:
moon of the breast:
他为洋葱悲伤,
it is saddened by onion,
你却心满意足。
you are satisfied.
你不要破灭。
Don't let go.
也不要去找寻到底
Don't find out what's happening,
发生和出现了什么。
or what goes on.


添加译本