Lullaby of the Onion罗伯特·布莱 译

洋葱摇篮曲Silva 译

(献给他的儿子,缘起是收到一封妻子的来信,妻子在信中对他说道,除了面包没什么可吃的了:还有洋葱。)


The onion is frost
洋葱是霜
shut in and poor.
稠密且可怜。
Frost of your days
你的白天和
and of my nights.
我的夜晚的霜。
Hunger and onion,
饥饿和洋葱,
black ice and frost
黑冰和霜
large and round.
巨大而圆润。

My little boy
我的孩子在
was in hunger's cradle.
饥饿的摇篮里。
He was nursed
带着洋葱的血液
on onion blood.
嗷嗷待哺。
But your blood
但你的血液,
is frosted with sugar,
被糖粒,洋葱
onion and hunger.
和饥饿覆盖。

A dark woman
褐色女子
dissolved in moonlight
在月光中溶解
pours herself thread by thread
在摇篮之上
into the cradle.
缓慢且持续溢出。
Laugh, son,
笑笑,孩子,
you can swallow the moon
我会为你带来月亮
when you want to.
在必要的时候。

Lark of my house,
我家乡的云雀
keep laughing.
你多笑笑。
The laughter in your eyes
你眼中的微笑
is the light of the world.
是世界之光。
Laugh so much
你多笑笑
that my soul, hearing you,
让我的灵魂听见你
will beat in space.
打碎空间。

Your laughter frees me,
你的微笑让我自由
gives me wings.
给我翅膀。
It sweeps away my loneliness,
驱散我的孤独,
knocks down my cell.
将我从狱中拖走。
Mouth that flies,
飞翔的嘴唇,
heart that turns
你嘴唇上的心脏
to lightning on your lips.
闪闪发光。

Your laughter is
你的微笑是
the sharpest sword,
最武威的剑,
conqueror of flowers
是花儿和云雀
and larks.
的征服者
Rival of the sun.
太阳的敌人。
Future of my bones
我的骨髓
and of my love.
和爱情的前程。

The flesh fluttering,
摆动的肉体,
the sudden eyelid,
冲动的眼睑,
and the baby is rosier
生活从未
than ever.
如此鲜艳。
How many linnets
多少朱顶雀
take off, wings fluttering,
从你的身体
from your body!
开始起飞和振翅!

I woke up from childhood:
我在儿时醒来:
don't you wake up.
你永远不要醒来。
I have to frown:
悲伤带走嘴巴:
always laugh.
你永远要笑。
Keep to your cradle,
永远在摇篮中,
defending laughter
捍卫笑容
feather by feather.
一点一滴。

Yours is a flight so high,
飞行如此广泛
so wide
如此延展,
that your body is a sky
而你的肉体就是
newly born.
刚刚降临的天空。
If only I could climb
假如我能够
to the origin
回到你飞行
of your flight!
的起点!

Eight months old you laugh
到了第八个月你笑
with five orange blossoms.
伴着五朵柑橘花。
With five little
还有五种细微
ferocities.
的残暴。
With five teeth
五颗牙齿在笑
like five young
就像五朵稚嫩的
jasmine blossoms.
茉莉花。

They will be the frontier
当你感到牙齿
of tomorrow's kisses
像武器的时候,
when you feel your teeth
明天就将是
as weapons,
亲吻的界限。
when you feel a flame
你感到一堆火
running toward your gums
从牙齿底部蹿升
driving toward the centre.
寻找中央的位置。

Fly away, son, on the double
孩子在胸口的
moon of the breast:
两个月亮上飞行:
it is saddened by onion,
他为洋葱悲伤,
you are satisfied.
你却心满意足。
Don't let go.
你不要破灭。
Don't find out what's happening,
也不要去找寻到底
or what goes on.
发生和出现了什么。


添加译本