黄月亮光诸 译

Yellow Moon安吉拉·马纳兰-格洛里亚


我站在窗前倾听;
I stand at my window and listen;
只听见蝉群单调的呢喃。
Only the plaintive murmur of a swarm of cicadas.
我站在湿润的草地上沉思,
I stand on the wet grass and ponder,
转向东方,看到了你,
And turn to the east and behold you,
巨大的黄色月亮。
Great yellow moon.
椰林间的囚犯,
Why do you frighten me so,
你为何让我如此惊恐?
You captive of the coconut glade?
我之前见过你,
I have seen you before,
在一个良夜无数次眉目传情。
Have flirted with you so many a night.

当我的心,永远悸动,从未凋萎,
When my heart, ever throbbing, never listless,
渴望着月光来安抚它。
Had pined for the moonlight to calm it.
但你却只是用一种娇弱的白色
But you were a dainty whiteness
吻着我的眉毛。
That kissed my brow then.
一种温柔而苍白的搏动
A gentle, pale flutter
触动着我疼痛的胸膛。
That touched my aching breast.

你现在是一个孤独的黄月亮。
You are a lonely yellow moon now.
你是今晚可怕的幽灵,
You are ghastly, spectral tonight,
在椰树做成的监狱栏杆后面,
Alone
形单影只。
Behind your prison bars of coconut trees.
这就是为什么
That is why
我不敢把你捧在手心
I do not dare take you into my hand
把你按在我的脸颊上
And press you against my cheek
感受你是多么的冰冷。
To feel how cold you are.

我害怕你,黄月亮。
I am afraid of you, yellow moon.


添加译本