For F., always, and To Li Po, Poet迈拉·司考沃

献给F.,我的永爱并致诗人李白大河原 译


Yellow the willow by your mountain pool,
一枚金叶伴随着你的扁舟,
one golden leaf following your skiff
染黄你山池旁的垂柳,
as you painted brush strokes for these words
当你一千二百年前
twelve hundred years ago.
挥毫写下如此的诗句:
  ”Shall goodwill ever be secure?
  “情谊可会长存永葆?
  I watch the long road
  我眺望那邈邈的
  of the River of Stars.”
  星汉路。”

Grieved at the uselessness of war,
忧患于枉然的战争,
prey to the whims of court,
饱受无稽的冤讼之苦,
you were exiled to this quiet water.
你被放逐到这静静的水畔。
Some say that you embraced the moon in it
有人说你在水中怀抱着月亮
and died.
死去。

Twelve hundred years, Li Po!
一千二百年了,李白!
“Shall goodwill ever be secure?”
“情谊可会长存永葆?”
If it be true that you were drowned
若你真的淹没
in the silver of your sorrows,
在你忧伤的银波里,
you rose with the lotus, immortality,
你已随着莲花升起了,永生
dripping from your shoulders.
顺着你的肩头滑落。

I, too, must watch, Li Po,
我也,定要眺望,李白啊,
head raised to the long road
翘首向那邈邈的
of the River of Stars.
星汉路。


添加译本