一枚金叶伴随着你的扁舟,
Yellow the willow by your mountain pool,
染黄你山池旁的垂柳,
one golden leaf following your skiff
当你一千二百年前
as you painted brush strokes for these words
挥毫写下如此的诗句:
twelve hundred years ago.
“情谊可会长存永葆?
”Shall goodwill ever be secure?
我眺望那邈邈的
I watch the long road
星汉路。”
of the River of Stars.”
忧患于枉然的战争,
Grieved at the uselessness of war,
饱受无稽的冤讼之苦,
prey to the whims of court,
你被放逐到这静静的水畔。
you were exiled to this quiet water.
有人说你在水中怀抱着月亮
Some say that you embraced the moon in it
死去。
and died.
一千二百年了,李白!
Twelve hundred years, Li Po!
“情谊可会长存永葆?”
“Shall goodwill ever be secure?”
若你真的淹没
If it be true that you were drowned
在你忧伤的银波里,
in the silver of your sorrows,
你已随着莲花升起了,永生
you rose with the lotus, immortality,
顺着你的肩头滑落。
dripping from your shoulders.
我也,定要眺望,李白啊,
I, too, must watch, Li Po,
翘首向那邈邈的
head raised to the long road
星汉路。
of the River of Stars.