武士之歌得一忘二 译

Samurai Song罗伯特·品斯基


当头顶没有片瓦,我
When I had no roof I made
以勇气为房瓦。没有
Audacity my roof. When I had
晚饭,我以眼睛饱餐。
No supper my eyes dined.

当我失去眼睛,我倾听。
When I had no eyes I listened.
当我失去耳朵,我思考。
When I had no ears I thought.
当我不能思考,我等待。
When I had no thought I waited.

当我失去生父,我便将
When I had no father I made
忧患奉为父亲。当我失去
Care my father. When I had
母亲,我便拥抱秩序。
No mother I embraced order.

没有朋友时,我以
When I had no friend I made
静寂为友。没有敌人时,
Quiet my friend. When I had no
我与自己的身体作对。
Enemy I opposed my body.

没有庙宇栖身,我以
When I had no temple I made
嗓音作为庙堂。没有
My voice my temple. I have
神父,舌头就是唱诗班。
No priest, my tongue is my choir.

没有财富,运气便是
When I have no means fortune
我的财富。我一无所有,
Is my means. When I have
把死亡作为我的运气。
Nothing, death will be my fortune.

需求是我的战略,超脱
Need is my tactic, detachment
是我的战术。当我失去
Is my strategy. When I had
情人,我转向睡眠求欢。
No lover I courted my sleep.


添加译本