Samurai Song罗伯特·品斯基

武士之歌得一忘二 译


When I had no roof I made
当头顶没有片瓦,我
Audacity my roof. When I had
以勇气为房瓦。没有
No supper my eyes dined.
晚饭,我以眼睛饱餐。

When I had no eyes I listened.
当我失去眼睛,我倾听。
When I had no ears I thought.
当我失去耳朵,我思考。
When I had no thought I waited.
当我不能思考,我等待。

When I had no father I made
当我失去生父,我便将
Care my father. When I had
忧患奉为父亲。当我失去
No mother I embraced order.
母亲,我便拥抱秩序。

When I had no friend I made
没有朋友时,我以
Quiet my friend. When I had no
静寂为友。没有敌人时,
Enemy I opposed my body.
我与自己的身体作对。

When I had no temple I made
没有庙宇栖身,我以
My voice my temple. I have
嗓音作为庙堂。没有
No priest, my tongue is my choir.
神父,舌头就是唱诗班。

When I have no means fortune
没有财富,运气便是
Is my means. When I have
我的财富。我一无所有,
Nothing, death will be my fortune.
把死亡作为我的运气。

Need is my tactic, detachment
需求是我的战略,超脱
Is my strategy. When I had
是我的战术。当我失去
No lover I courted my sleep.
情人,我转向睡眠求欢。


添加译本