Samurai Song罗伯特·品斯基

武士之歌原野 译


When I had no roof I made
没有屋顶时,我用
Audacity my roof. When I had
无畏做我的屋顶。
No supper my eyes dined.
没有晚餐时,我让眼睛用餐。

When I had no eyes I listened.
没有眼睛时,我倾听。
When I had no ears I thought.
没有耳朵时,我思想。
When I had no thought I waited.
没有思维时,我等待。

When I had no father I made
没有父亲时,我把
Care my father. When I had
关爱当父亲。
No mother I embraced order.
没有母亲时,我拥抱命令

When I had no friend I made
没有朋友时,我把
Quiet my friend. When I had no
沉默做朋友。没有
Enemy I opposed my body.
敌人时,我同自己的身体对抗

When I had no temple I made
没有庙宇时,我把
My voice my temple. I have
我的声音做庙。没有
No priest, my tongue is my choir.
牧师时,舌头是我的合唱团

When I have no means fortune
进退维谷时,运气
Is my means. When I have
是我的对策。
Nothing, death will be my fortune.
一无所有时,死亡是我的财富

Need is my tactic, detachment
Is my strategy. When I had
No lover I courted my sleep.


添加译本