Samurai Song罗伯特·品斯基

武士歌明迪 译


When I had no roof I made
没有屋顶,我头顶
Audacity my roof. When I had
无畏。没有晚餐
No supper my eyes dined.
我双眼吞食。

When I had no eyes I listened.
没有眼睛,我倾听。
When I had no ears I thought.
没有耳朵,我思想。
When I had no thought I waited.
没有思想,我等待。

When I had no father I made
没有父亲,我以关怀
Care my father. When I had
为父。没有母亲
No mother I embraced order.
我拥抱秩序。

When I had no friend I made
没有朋友,我与安静
Quiet my friend. When I had no
为伍。没有敌人
Enemy I opposed my body.
我与身体为敌。

When I had no temple I made
没有寺庙,我把声音
My voice my temple. I have
当作殿堂。没有牧师,
No priest, my tongue is my choir.
我的舌头就是我的合唱团。

When I have no means fortune
没有手段,我听凭
Is my means. When I have
运气。我一无
Nothing, death will be my fortune.
所有,死亡就是我的幸运。

Need is my tactic, detachment
需要是我的战术,疏离
Is my strategy. When I had
是我的策略。没有
No lover I courted my sleep.
爱人,我向睡眠求爱。


添加译本