Late Bloomer米歇尔·沃尔夫

迟开的花光诸 译


It flares up at sunrise, a blush in a bramble
它在日出时绽放,鸡尾酒中的一抹红潮
Tumbling out of its bed by the city pavement—a single
跌跌撞撞爬下人行道边的小床——一朵
Rose, coral heat, at the end of the season.
孤单的玫瑰,红珊瑚的炽热,在季节的尾声。
And you are drawn to it, to its scent, its silky
你被它所吸引,被它的香气,它丝绸的
Layers, to its core. It gathers you into its
分层,它的核心。它把你整个纳入它的身体
Body until you lose your balance, all you can see
你失去了平衡,你能看到的,
Is a petaled grid, an endless repetition
只有花瓣的网格,无穷无尽的
Of roses. You sink swirling into the rose,
玫瑰。你沉入这玫瑰的漩涡,
Deep into the rose, into the rose.
越陷越深,越陷越深。
I hold you to me. Love, I am forty-four,
我把你拥向我。我的爱,我已经四十四岁,
And you, love, you, my love,
而你,我的爱,你,我亲爱的人,
You have planted me.
是你播种了我。


添加译本