迟开的花光诸 译

Late Bloomer米歇尔·沃尔夫


它在日出时绽放,鸡尾酒中的一抹红潮
It flares up at sunrise, a blush in a bramble
跌跌撞撞爬下人行道边的小床——一朵
Tumbling out of its bed by the city pavement—a single
孤单的玫瑰,红珊瑚的炽热,在季节的尾声。
Rose, coral heat, at the end of the season.
你被它所吸引,被它的香气,它丝绸的
And you are drawn to it, to its scent, its silky
分层,它的核心。它把你整个纳入它的身体
Layers, to its core. It gathers you into its
你失去了平衡,你能看到的,
Body until you lose your balance, all you can see
只有花瓣的网格,无穷无尽的
Is a petaled grid, an endless repetition
玫瑰。你沉入这玫瑰的漩涡,
Of roses. You sink swirling into the rose,
越陷越深,越陷越深。
Deep into the rose, into the rose.
我把你拥向我。我的爱,我已经四十四岁,
I hold you to me. Love, I am forty-four,
而你,我的爱,你,我亲爱的人,
And you, love, you, my love,
是你播种了我。
You have planted me.


添加译本