隔着桌子坐在你的对面
Sitting across the table from you
我回想起当我们的友谊
I think back to when our friendship
从群山中走下来。
came down from the mountains.
那是一个寒冷的日子
It was a cold day and the miners
工人还在矿井里工作。
had not left for work.
你掰开了一块小饼干就像分开一块面包
You break a cookie in half like bread
这是我们现在都需要的分享。
and this sharing is what we both now need.
而它的碎屑是我们的记忆。
That which breaks into crumbs are memories.
你剪短了灰色的头发并问我是否注意到它。
Your gray hair cut short and you ask if I notice.
我怎么才能告诉你玻利维亚将会
How can I tell you that Bolivia will always be
永远美丽而我能够注意到的只有你
beautiful and everything I notice is you
是的只有你。纸巾折叠在我们的手里。
and yes is you. Our napkins folded in our hands.
折叠在手里就像我们的相会是一场祈祷。
Folded as if our meeting now is prayer.
我是否曾经告诉你你的眼睛是一张地图
Did I ever tell you that your eyes are a map
我如果把双眼移开就会迷路。
and I would lose myself if you ever turned away