室内乐傅浩 译

CHAMBER MUSIC詹姆斯·乔伊斯


之四
IV
当那颗羞涩的星像处女一般
When the shy star goes forth in heaven
忧郁地出现在天上的时刻,
All maidenly disconsolate,
你听,在昏昏欲睡的暮色中间
Hear you amid the drowsy enen
有一人在你大门边唱着歌。
One who is singing by your gate.
他的歌比露水还温柔,
His song is softer than the dew
他前来把你访求。
And he is come to visit you.

当他在日暮时分来访之时,
O bend no more in revery
哦,别再在梦想中低着头,
When he at eventide is calling.
也别沉思:这歌者会是谁?
Nor muse: Who may this singer be
他的歌声正落在我心四周。
Whose song about my heart is falling?
凭这,恋人的歌,你晓得
Know you by this, the lover's chant,
你的访客就是我。
'Tis I that am your visitant.


添加译本