Where I come from everyone knows me.
在我的出生地人人都認識我
My name was chanted like a Buddhist mantra
當我的名字如唸佛咒一般被唱誦時
when twenty three people were immolated.
二十三個人犧牲了性命
They say God is in everything we see.
他們說神存在於我們可見的一切事物
I see Molotov cocktails and machetes.
我看見莫洛托夫雞尾酒與大刀
At night my parrot becomes the goddess of fighting cocks. She is a beauty! She moonlights as a prostitute
晚上我的鸚鵡變成鬥雞們的女神
and sells crack on the inner-city streets.
她真美麗!她晚上兼差做雞
並在內城的街上賣快克
Where I come from everyone knows me.
If it weren't for me, Irrawaddy dolphins would still be
在我的出生地人人都認識我
in the Irrawaddy. Animosity is my currency.
要不是因為我,伊洛瓦底的海豚可是會
I make friends with armadillos and fight for my desire.
依然在伊洛瓦底。仇恨是我的金流
I have the longest tongue on earth and drink from a creek on fire.
我與犰狳為友並為我的慾望爭鬥
我有條世界最長的舌頭,從著火的江河飲水
Every day I wake up inside a bull and reign over bulls.
I plant poppies in Shan State, I run casinos in Mandalay. I can't remember the poems I wrote.
每天我自公牛體內甦醒並統治著公牛們
Can't remember how many people I have set fire to.
我在撣邦種罌粟,在曼德勒開賭場
我記不清我寫過多少詩
記不清我在多少人身上放過火