假如我要吃掉你
Suppose I were to eat you
我可能会从手指头开始,或者是面颊和双乳
I should probably begin
但是你全身都在诱惑我,
with the fingers, the cheeks and the breasts
麻辣香甜如此劲爆
yet all of you would tempt me,
让我不知该如何选择。
so powerfully spicy
as to discompose my choice.
当我就着小菜
把你的美味吞下
While I gobbled you up
我应当把小骨头极其温柔地
delicacy by tidbit
放在盘子周围
I should lay the little bones
亲吻那些大骨头,
ever so gently round my plate
就像亲吻象牙的护身符。
and caress the bigger bones
like ivory talismans.
当我吞下了你可吃的所有部分
(你的舌头告知我的声带)
When I had quite devoured the edible you
我会在夜的腹股沟里醒来
(your tongue informing my voice-box)
去感觉,虽然过程如此缓慢,
I would wake in the groin of night
你的凄美动人的鬼魂
to feel, ever so slowly,
大嚼我的手指和脚趾。
your plangent, ravishing ghost
munching my fingers and toes.
在这里,以一种笨拙而又用心的姿态,
有个人滑出了他的心脏,
Here, with an awkward, delicate gesture
这心脏被各种小物件精心装饰,
someone slides out his heart
放在一个汤勺里送到我面前。
and offers it on a spoon,
garnished with adjectives.