Think of OthersSinan Antoon 译

想想别人曹疏影 译


As you prepare your breakfast, think of others
当你做早餐时想想别人,
do not forget what Doves eat.
别忘了喂鸽子 。
As you wage your wars, think of others
当你与人争斗时想想别人,
do not forget those who seek peace.
别忘了那些想要和平的人。
As you pay the water bill, think of others
当你付水费单时想想别人,
those who are breastfed by clouds.
想想那些只能从云中饮水的人。
As you return home, your home, think of others
当你回家,回你自己的家时,想想别人,
do not trifle those who live in tents.
别忘了那些住在帐篷里的人。
As you sleep and count the stars, think of others
当你入睡点数星辰的时候想想别人,
there are those who cannot find the place to sleep.
还有人没有地方睡觉。
As you free yourself with metaphors, think of others
当你用隐喻释放自己的时候想想别人,
those who lost their right to speak.
那些丧失说话权利的人。
As you think of distant others, think of yourself
当你想到那些遥远的人们,
say: I wish I were a candle in the dark.
想想你自己, 然后说:
“我希望自己是黑暗中的蜡烛。”


添加译本