THE SELF’S ART OF ILLUSION施笛闻 译

自我的幻觉术马雁


ONE
The sun shines, gleaming on metal and rock.

Just waiting. Waiting is meaning. It passeth like this,
太阳闪光,照在岩石和金属上。 
wise people are writing, leaving behind clues:
只是等。等就是含义。逝者如斯夫, 
the world must have a way out, and you a good moment to leave. You come from the coast bringing sea-smell and light.
有智慧的人在写字,留下暗示: 
You bring death, bring rebirth and despair.
世界必有出口,你必有脱身的时刻。 
I make a copy of you, turn you inside out,
你从海边来,带来咸腥的气味和光, 
find the password, await your return.
带来死,带来重生和绝望。 

我复制你,翻转里外, 
TWO
找出密码,等候重来。
The mason wasp is busy in its nest,

needles sticking from its inky legs.
For each betrayal a dose of poison

slides down its stinger into the depths of rock. I am hatching mutiny, a coup,
细腰蜂正在经营它的巢穴, 
means by which to struggle for escape,
黑色的脚上矗立着针头。 
to make an enemy of you and then surrender,
每背叛一次,就有一粒毒药 
your slave girl once again. The wasp is in its nest
顺着喉管滑到岩石底部。 
and does not know that I conspire—just like you, sleeping, know nothing of my plan:
我策划着谋反和叛乱, 
precise, each step considered, an insurrection
策划着如何挣扎着逃跑, 
in your camp, where everything is flowing with honey. Who loves your blackened sweetness more than I.
如何与你为敌,以便归降为 
你的女奴。细腰蜂在它的巢穴里, 
不知道我的阴谋,正如你 
在睡眠中,不知我计划 
周密,步步为营,正在策反 
你的营地,这里处处流淌着蜜, 
谁比我更爱你黑色的甜美。


添加译本