To be pretty for you I have dropped
为了取悦你的眼睛
two seeds of turnsole in the dark
我在双瞳的黑中
of both eyes. I grafted
点了两粒灯台草的种子。我
apple to the quickest
在每个手腕生长最迅速的藤蔓上
vein in either wrist. I dug a ounce
嫁接了苹果。我在原本
of poppyseeds where
应当是牙齿的地方
teeth should be, plugged
挖出一盎司罂粟籽,在
my ears with golden balls
我的耳朵里塞满
of iris. I carved a hole in
鸢尾花的金色球茎。我
either breast to swaddle
在每个乳房上面挖洞
dahlias overwinter, like you, so
让大丽花在里面越冬——它们像你一样
frightened of the cold.
如此惧怕寒冷。
My mouth grows hot with
我的嘴在猫咪的呼噜中
purring, with the tunneling of
在繁忙穿梭的蜂群中,
bees. My tongue, become a catacomb
变得滚烫。我的舌头变成了一个酒窖,
the wings will fill
两翼将充满
with scent.
芳香。
My skull, for you,
我的头骨,为了你,
ceramic bowl of flowers you may
变成了花朵的瓷碗
hurl against the wall.
你可以把它
掷到墙上。
I am ready. Lead the way.
我已经准备好了。请你带路。