花园光诸 译

Garden伊莎贝尔·杜阿尔特-格雷


为了取悦你的眼睛
To be pretty for you I have dropped
我在双瞳的黑中
two seeds of turnsole in the dark
点了两粒灯台草的种子。我
of both eyes. I grafted
在每个手腕生长最迅速的藤蔓上
apple to the quickest
嫁接了苹果。我在原本
vein in either wrist. I dug a ounce
应当是牙齿的地方
of poppyseeds where
挖出一盎司罂粟籽,在
teeth should be, plugged
我的耳朵里塞满
my ears with golden balls
鸢尾花的金色球茎。我
of iris. I carved a hole in
在每个乳房上面挖洞
either breast to swaddle
让大丽花在里面越冬——它们像你一样
dahlias overwinter, like you, so
如此惧怕寒冷。
frightened of the cold.

我的嘴在猫咪的呼噜中
My mouth grows hot with
在繁忙穿梭的蜂群中,
purring, with the tunneling of
变得滚烫。我的舌头变成了一个酒窖,
bees. My tongue, become a catacomb
两翼将充满
the wings will fill
芳香。
with scent.

我的头骨,为了你,
My skull, for you,
变成了花朵的瓷碗
ceramic bowl of flowers you may
你可以把它
hurl against the wall.
掷到墙上。


I am ready. Lead the way.
我已经准备好了。请你带路。


添加译本