Keeping Things Whole马克·斯特兰德

保持事物的完整照朗 译


In a field
在一片田野里, 
I am the absence
我是那田野 
of field.
的缺空, 
This is
情形 
always the case.
总是如此, 
Wherever I am
无论我在何处, 
I am what is missing.
我是缺失的那一部分。 

When I walk
当我行走, 
I part the air
我分开空气, 
and always
而空气 
the air moves in
总是流转着, 
to fill the spaces
补足我 
where my body's been.
曾经的身形。 

We all have reasons
我们都有 
for moving.
移动的理由, 
I move
我移动, 
to keep things whole.
为了保持事物的完整


添加译本