在京都相国寺的一个春天夜晚李之平 译

A Spring Night in Shokoku-ji 盖瑞·施耐德


八年前这样的五月
Eight years ago this May
我走在樱桃花下
We walked under cherry blossoms
晚上是一个奥兰根的园林管理员值班
At night in an orchard in Oregon.
所有我想要的
All that I wanted then
现在都忘记了。只剩下你
Is forgotten now, but you.
今晚在这儿
Here in the night
在一个旧都城的花园
In a garden of the old capital
我感到夕颜鬼魂的战栗
I feel the trembling ghost of Yugao
我记得你冰冷的身体
I remember your cool body
在一个夏衫里赤裸着
Naked under a summer cotton dress.


添加译本