死亡罗池 译

Death弗兰克·奥哈拉


1
1

如果我的一半身体
If half of me is skewered
被灰冠鸟串起
by grey crested birds
在我所许诺的藤蔓中间
in the middle of the vines of my promise
而真正的事实就是我是一个诗人
and the very fact that I'm a poet
忍受着我的双眼
suffers my eyes
充满朱红的泪水,
to be filled with vermilion tears

2
2

有多少更严重的危险
how much greater danger
是出于巧合而痛苦正是我的生命力
from occasion and pain is my vitality
在屈服,如同一株树在燃烧!——
yielding like a tree on fire!--
因为每一天都是另一种眼光
for every day is another view
打量着试探性的过去
of the tentative past
在当天的光亮铸件中逐渐牢固
grown secure in its foundry of shimmering
这根本与历史无关;这就是我。
that's not even historical;it's just me.

3
3

而那另外一半
And the other half
的我我在那里控制着根本
of me where I master the root
的我的每一个癖性
of my every idiosyncrasy
并适应我的肋骨如同一只手套,
and fit my ribs like a glove

4
4

我是不是那人接受了背叛
is that me who accepts betrayal
在抽象中把它当成是洞察力?
in the abstract as if it were insight?
并要拖着它的关节
and draws its knuckles
横过much-lined(?)的眼睛
across the much-lined eyes
按照我们时代最为人所知的方式?
in the most knowing manner of our time?

5
5

一阵风把笑声从电话传来
The wind that smiles through the wires
这还不够含糊还不足以断言
isn't vague enough for an assertion
一个人的本质,它不适用于我,
of a personal nature it's not for me

6
6

我没有死。什么也没有剩余,更别提“拿来谈谈,”
I'm not dead. Nothing remains let alone "to be said "
只要我还没有向后倒下
except that when I fall backwards
我在尝试一些新的东西并且将会成功,就像过去一样。
I am trying something new and shall succeed as in the past.


添加译本