晨歌赵毅衡 译

Morning Song西尔维娅·普拉斯


爱发动你,像个胖乎乎的金表。
Love set you going like a fat gold watch.
助产士拍拍年的脚掌,你无头发的叫喊
The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your bald cry
在世界万物中占定一席之地
Took its place among the elements.

我们是声音呼应,放大了你的到来。新的雕像。
Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.
在多风的博物馆里,你的赤裸
In a drafty museum, your nakedness
使我的安全蒙上阴影。我们围站着,墙一般空白。
Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.

云渗下一面镜子,映出他自己
I’m no more your mother
在风的手中慢慢消失的形象,
Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow
我比云更不像你的母亲。
Effacement at the wind’s hand.

整夜,你飞蛾般的呼吸
All night your moth-breath
在单调的红玫瑰间闪动。我醒来静听:
Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:
我耳中有个远方的大海。
A far sea moves in my ear.

一声哭,我出床上滚下,母牛般笨重,
One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral
穿着维多利亚式睡衣满身花纹。
In my Victorian nightgown.
你嘴张开,干净得像猫的嘴。方形的窗
Your mouth opens clean as a cat’s. The window square

变白,吞没了暗淡的星。而你现在
Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try
试唱你满手的音符
Your handful of notes;
清脆的元音像汽球般升起。
The clear vowels rise like balloons.


添加译本