Aspen Tree. . .Michael Hamburger 译

白杨树佚名 译


Aspen tree, your leaves glance white into the dark.
白杨树啊,你的枝叶白照入晦暗。
My mother's hair was never white.
我母亲的发永不曾变白。

Dandelion, so green is the Ukraine.
蒲公英啊,乌克兰便是这么绿。
My yellow-haired mother did not come home.
我淡黄头发的母亲未曾回家。

Rain cloud, above the well do you hover?
雨云啊,你可踟蹰于泉源之侧?
My quiet mother weeps for everyone.
我轻柔的母亲正为所有的哭泣。

Round star, you wind the golden loop.
圆星星啊,你在扎金色的结。
My mother's heart was ripped by lead.
我母亲的心曾被铅弹所伤。

Oaken door, who lifted you off your hinges?
橡木门啊,谁曾把你从铰链上卸下?
My gentle mother cannot return.
我温存的母亲无法回来了。


添加译本