Your Hand Full of Hours佚名 译

你的手满握着时间李晖 译


Your hand full of hours, you came to me - and I said: Your hair is not brown.
你的手满握着时间,你走向我——而我说:你的头发不是褐色。
So you lifted it lightly on to the scales of grief; it weighed more than I...
于是你将它轻轻托起在悲哀之天平上,它的重量超过我……
On ships they come to you and make it their cargo, then
在船上他们来到你跟前,将它作他们的货物,然后
put it on sale in the markets of lust -You smile at me from the depth, I weep at you from the
放在欲望的街市出售——你在深处对着我微笑,我从天平
scale that stays light. I weep: Your hair is not brown, they offer brine from
轻的那头对着你流泪。我哭泣:你的头发不是褐色,他们带给你
the sea and you give them curls ... You whisper: They're filling the world with me now,
苦涩的海水而你给他们鬈发…… 你小声说:现在他们正拿我填补这世界,
in your heart I'm a hollow way still! You say: Lay the leafage of years beside you - it's time
在你心里我仍是一条空虚的路!你说:把岁月的叶子放在边上吧——是你
you came closer and kissed me!
更加靠近并亲吻我的时候了!

The leafage of years is brown, your hair is not brown.
岁月的叶子是褐色,而你的头发不是。


添加译本