CORONAMichael Hamburger 译

花冠黄灿然 译


Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
秋天从我手里吃它的叶子:我们是朋友。
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
我们敲碎果壳剥出时间,教它奔跑;
then time returns to the shell.
时间又赶快回到壳里。

In the mirror it's Sunday,
镜子里是星期天,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
梦里有睡觉的地方,
our mouths speak the truth.
嘴巴讲真话。

My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我的目光落在我爱人的性上:
we look at each other,
我们对望,
we exchange dark words,
我们讲黑暗话,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们相爱如罂粟和记忆,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
我们睡觉如海螺壳里的酒,
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
如月亮红光里的大海。

We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
我们站在窗前,拥抱,人们从街上望我们:
it is time they knew!
是他们知道的时候了!
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是石头决定开花的时候了,
time unrest had a beating heart.
是不安有一颗跳动的心的时候了,
It is time it were time.
是是时候的时候了。

It is time.
是时候了。


添加译本