CORONAMichael Hamburger 译

卡罗那北岛 译


Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
秋天从我手中吃它的叶子:我们是朋友。
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
我们从坚果剥出时间并教它走路:
then time returns to the shell.
而时间回到壳中。

In the mirror it's Sunday,
镜中是星期天,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
梦里有地方睡眠,
our mouths speak the truth.
我们口说真理。

My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我的目光落到我爱人的性上:
we look at each other,
我们互相看着,
we exchange dark words,
我们交换黑暗的词语,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们相爱象罂粟和回忆,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
我们睡去象海螺中的酒,
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
血色月光中的海。

We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
我们在窗口拥抱,人们从街上张望:
it is time they knew!
是让他们知道的时候了!
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是石头要开花的时候了,
time unrest had a beating heart.
时间动荡有颗跳动的心。
It is time it were time.
是过去成为此刻的时候了。

It is time.
是时候了。


添加译本