CORONAMichael Hamburger 译

花冠孟明 译


Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
秋天从我手上吃树叶:我们是朋友。
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
我们从果核里剥出时间教它走路:
then time returns to the shell.
时间跑回壳里。

In the mirror it's Sunday,
镜中是礼拜日,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
梦中入梦人,
our mouths speak the truth.
嘴巴可要吐真言。

My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我的眼睛落在爱人的性上:
we look at each other,
我们互相望着,
we exchange dark words,
我们叙说黑暗的事,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们相爱如罂粟和记忆,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
我们睡了像酒在螺壳里,
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
像海,在月亮的血色光芒里。

We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
我们相拥窗前,他们从街上看我们:
it is time they knew!
是让人知道的时候了!
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是时候了,石头就要开花了,
time unrest had a beating heart.
心儿跳得不宁了。
It is time it were time.
是时间成为时间的时候了。

It is time.
是时候了。


添加译本