CORONAMichael Hamburger 译

花冠王家新 译


Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
秋天从我手里出来吃它的叶子:我们是朋友。
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
从坚果我们剥出时间并叫它如何前行:
then time returns to the shell.
于是时间回到果中。

In the mirror it's Sunday,
在镜中是礼拜日,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
在梦中是一个睡眠的屋,
our mouths speak the truth.
我们的嘴说出真实。

My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我的眼移落在我爱人的性上:
we look at each other,
我们互看,
we exchange dark words,
我们交换黑暗的词,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们互爱如罂粟及记忆,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
我们睡去像酒在螺壳里
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
像海,在月亮的血的光线中。

We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
我们在窗边拥抱,人们在街上望我们,
it is time they knew!
是时候了他们知道!
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是石头竭力开花的时候。
time unrest had a beating heart.
是不安宁的时间心脏跳动,
It is time it were time.
是时间如它所是的时候了。

It is time.
是时候了。


添加译本