CORONAMichael Hamburger 译

花冠大河原 译


Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
秋天从我手吃它的叶子:我们是朋友。
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
我们从坚果剥出时间并教导它走路,
then time returns to the shell.
时间转身退回到壳里。

In the mirror it's Sunday,
在镜中是周日,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
在梦中又睡去,
our mouths speak the truth.
嘴巴言说真理。

My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我的目光下移向爱人之性:
we look at each other,
我们彼此对望,
we exchange dark words,
我们互诉幽暗,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们相爱如罂粟花与记忆,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
我们睡如贝壳内的葡萄酒,
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
如月亮血光中的海洋。

We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
我们站在窗前拥抱,他们从街上张望:
it is time they knew!
正是人所知道的时候!
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
正是石头就范开花,
time unrest had a beating heart.
心脏驿动跳跃的时候,
It is time it were time.
正是时间成为时间的时候。

It is time.
正是时候。


添加译本