Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
秋天把它的叶子付与我手:我们是朋友。
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
我们从坚果中剥出时光并教它们前行:
then time returns to the shell.
时光掉头缩回壳里。
In the mirror it's Sunday,
镜中是礼拜日,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
梦乡中方得安眠,
our mouths speak the truth.
嘴巴吐真言。
My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我的眼眸滑向爱人的私处:
we look at each other,
我们彼此注目,
we exchange dark words,
我们讲着荤话,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们相爱如罂粟与记忆,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
我们结合像螺壳中的酒,
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
像大海在月亮射来的血色光芒里。
We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
在窗前我们相拥而立,从街上他们张望咱们:
it is time they knew!
是时候了,是让人们晓得的时候了!
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是时候了,是石头终究要开花的时候了,
time unrest had a beating heart.
是一颗心跳得不安的时候了。
It is time it were time.
是时候了,是要成为此刻的时候了。
It is time.
是这个时候了。