Human Dignity威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

人的尊严吕志鲁 译


Like the moon her kindness is,
如果我把不可理解称做善良,
If kindness I may call
那她就善良有如月光,
What has no comprehension in't,
事事如此相仿,
But is the same for all
墙上的布景似乎绘出了我的忧伤。
As though my sorrow were a scene

Upon a painted wall.
于是我躺在折断的树下,

犹如石片一样,
So like a bit of stone I lie
如果对飞鸟喊出心中的痛苦,
Under a broken tree.
我本来可以恢复原状,
I could recover if I shrieked
可是出于人的尊严,
My heart's agony
我一声不响。
To passing bird, but I am dumb
From human dignity.


添加译本