在开始时,是你的唇:
In the beginning, there was your mouth:
柔软的玫瑰,玫瑰呢喃,呢喃的呼吸,温暖的
soft rose, rose murmur, murmured breath, a warm
纯正的风让我的磁针指向北方。
cardinal wind that drew my needle north.
磁流场,形与形的叠塑。
Magnetic flux, the press of form to form.
在开始时,是你的唇--
In the beginning, there was your mouth—
路与路的开口怯生生地打开,
the trailhead, the pathhead faintly opened,
在更远的南方,那峡谷被河流割开,
the canyon, river-carved, farther south,
而我的面前:一片田野,我选择的方向。
and ahead: the field, the direction chosen.
在开始时,是你的唇,
In the beginning, there was your mouth,
一片布满星光的天空,被开垦或在开垦,
a sky full of stars, raked or raking, clock-
顺时针或直向西,已经完成或问题巨大,
wise or west, and in the close or mammoth
我心脏的红色肌肉,敲击敲击敲击。
matter, my heart’s red muscle, knocked and knocked.
在开始时,是你的唇,
In the beginning, there was your mouth,
之后便空无一物,除了大地无声的证明。
And nothing since but what the earth bears out.