懒散的宝贝,我多爱瞧
Dear indolent, I love to see,
你苗条身材,
In your body bright,
如同一幅颤悠悠的布料,
How like shimmering silk the skin
皮肤在泛彩!
Reflects the light !
你具有刺激人、芬芳
On the deep ocean of your hair
浓密的长发,
Where perfume laves,
象香喷喷的激荡海洋
Odorous and vagabond sea
蓝,棕色浪花,
Of blue and brown waves,
好似随着晨风妁轻飚
Like a vessel awakening
苏醒的航船,
When morning winds rise
我沉思的心灵要驶向
My dreaming soul begins to sail
遥远的彼岸。
Toward remote skies.
你的眼睛丝毫不显示
Your two eyes that neither sweetness
温柔或悲切,
Nor bitterness hold
这是一对冰冷的首饰,
Are two chilly gems mingled of
混合金和铁。
Iron and gold.
看到你走路东摆西侧,
When you walk in rhythm, lovely
洒脱的美人,
With abandonment,
可以说一条起舞的蛇
You seem to be swayed by a wand,
在棒端缠身。
A dancing serpent.
你那懒洋洋、不堪重负,
Your child's head under the burden
孩子般的头,
Of your indolence
带着幼象那种软乎乎,
Sways as delicately as a
不停地晃悠,
Young elephant's,
你的身子俯下和躺倒,
And your body bends and straightens
象灵敏的船,
Like a slender ship
左摇右晃,斜对着浪涛,
That, plunging and rolling, lets the
将桅桁前探。
Yards in water dip.
仿佛融化的轰鸣冰川
When, like a stream by thawing of
使河水涌浪,
Glaciers made replete,
当你的口水竟然涨满,
The water of your mouth rises
齐牙齿边上,
Up to your teeth,
我象喝到波希米亚酒。
I drink a Bohemian wine,
液态的苍天,
Powerful and tart,
严厉得意,将星星来丢,
A liquid sky that sows its stars
洒满我心田。
Within my heart !