无题杨德豫 译

Untitled威廉·华兹华斯


我曾在陌生人中间作客,
I travelled among unknown men,
 在那遥远的海外;
 In lands beyond the sea;
英格兰!那时,我才懂得
Nor, England! did I know till then
 我对你多么热爱。
 What love I bore to thee.

终于过去了,那忧伤梦境!
'Tis past, that melancholy dream!
 我再不离开你远游;
 Nor will I quit thy shore
我心中对你的眷恋之情
A second time; for still I seem
 好像越来越深厚。
 To love thee more and more.
  

在你的山岳中,我才获得
Among thy mountains did I feel
 称心如意的安恬;
 The joy of my desire;
我心爱的人儿摇着纺车,
And she I cherished turned her wheel
 坐在英国的炉边。
 Beside an English fire.

你晨光展现的,你夜幕遮掩的
Thy mornings showed, thy nights concealed,
 是露西游憩的林园;
 The bowers where Lucy played;
露西,她最后一眼望见的
And thine too is the last green field
 是你青碧的草原。
 That Lucy's eyes surveyed.


添加译本