婴儿的快乐袁可嘉 译

Infant Joy威廉·布莱克


“我没有名字;
I have no name
生下才两天。”
I am but two days old.—
我叫你什么?
What shall I call thee?
“我很快活,
I happy am
欢乐是我的名字。”
Joy is my name,—
祝你得到欢乐!
Sweet joy befall thee!
美丽的欢乐,
Pretty joy!
欢乐了才两天,
Sweet joy but two days old,
我叫你欢乐:
Sweet joy I call thee;
你笑笑,
Thou dost smile.
我唱着歌。
I sing the while
祝你得到欢乐。
Sweet joy befall thee.


添加译本